1) Go to school, get good grades, and respect your teacher.
2) Go home, do your homework, clean your room, and respect your parents.
3) Go to Tae Kwon Do class, work hard, no horse-play, respect your instructor, and to use Tae Kwon Do for self-defense only.
1) I intend to develop myself in a positive manner and avoid anything that would reduce my mental growth and my physical health.
2) I intend to develop self-discipline in order to improve myself and my fellow man.
I intend to to use what I learn in class constructively and
defensively, in order to help myself and my fellow man, and to never be
abusive or offensive.
Courtesy: The showing of politeness in one’s attitude and behavior toward others.
Integrity: The quality of being honest and having strong moral principles; moral uprightness.
Perseverance: The quality that allows someone to continue trying to do something even though it is difficult.
Self-Control: The ability to control one’s emotions, desires, or actions by one’s own will.
Indomitable Spirit: A spirit that cannot be subdued or overcome; unconquerable.